You make sure you look your best before a big performance, right? Then you should do the same for your instrument! Before you hit the stage, pull the Selmer 2952B Polishing Cloth out of your case and wipe your instrument down. This specially treated cloth cuts through dust and grease on lacquered instruments, erasing fingerprints along the way. It leaves a very light coating behind that resists fingerprints and protects the instrument from sweat and other moisture. The 2952B Polishing Cloth is lint-free, non-greasy, and contains no abrasive compounds. Use the 2952B Polishing Cloth on your horn regularly to keep it in top visual condition.
- Polishing cloth for lacquered instruments
- Cleans and polishes the finish
- Prevents fingerprint residue
- Non-greasy formulation for convenience
- Non-abrasive design protects your instrument’s finish
*This cloth is intended to be used with instruments like a lacquered trumpet, saxophones, trombones, etc*