LIMITED EDITION!! Only 25 Made - Serial #28718
This is your opportunity. Warm and inviting Western red cedar, rich Brazilian rosewood. A stunning and alive tone machine, this beautiful limited-edition instrument delivers, with Breedlove’s revolutionary soft cutaway Concert body shaping a versatile, mesmerizing sound guaranteed to haunt you every moment it’s not in your hands. It’s time. Own a piece of guitar history—an heirloom quality investment you can enjoy every day of your life. It’s the sound of rosewood now—and forever.
- A stunning acoustic-electric made from coveted tonewoods
- Brazilian rosewood back and sides deliver a striking tone with plenty of warmth
- Figured koa center wedge contributes a superb midrange presence
- Softer than spruce, with a warmer cast to its look and its tone, western red cedar has less headroom for a heavy attack, but comes alive—with sweet harmonics and a wide tonal palette—for a lighter touch. Related to mahogany, it shares a focused sound, much loved by fingerstylists.
- Proprietary Sound Optimization process ensures each tonewood sounds its best
- Hand-voiced bracing refines target frequencies for unreal sonic consistency
- LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC electronics provide a realistic plugged-in tone
- Genuine mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard feel at home in your hand
- Pinless ebony bridge efficiently transfers vibration into the top
- Crafted by hand in Bend, OR
- Included Guitar Portrait & CITIES paperwork