LIMITED EDITION!! Only 25 Made - Serial #28718
This is your opportunity. Warm and inviting Western red cedar, rich Brazilian rosewood. A stunning and alive tone machine, this beautiful limited-edition instrument delivers, with Breedlove’s revolutionary soft cutaway Concert body shaping a versatile, mesmerizing sound guaranteed to haunt you every moment it’s not in your hands. It’s time. Own a piece of guitar history—an heirloom quality investment you can enjoy every day of your life. It’s the sound of rosewood now—and forever.
- A stunning acoustic-electric made from coveted tonewoods
- Brazilian rosewood back and sides deliver a striking tone with plenty of warmth
- Figured koa center wedge contributes a superb midrange presence
- Softer than spruce, with a warmer cast to its look and its tone, western red cedar has less headroom for a heavy attack, but comes alive—with sweet harmonics and a wide tonal palette—for a lighter touch. Related to mahogany, it shares a focused sound, much loved by fingerstylists.
- Proprietary Sound Optimization process ensures each tonewood sounds its best
- Hand-voiced bracing refines target frequencies for unreal sonic consistency
- LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC electronics provide a realistic plugged-in tone
- Genuine mahogany neck and ebony fingerboard feel at home in your hand
- Pinless ebony bridge efficiently transfers vibration into the top
- Crafted by hand in Bend, OR
- Included Guitar Portrait & CITIES paperwork
Body Type Concert
Headstock shape Asymmetrical
Scale Length 25.5"
# Frets 20
Nut Width 1.75"
Lower Bout Width 15.37"
Waist Width 9"
Upper Bout Width 11.28"
Body Length 19.875"
Body Depth at neck 3.75"
Body Depth at tailblock 4.5"
Sound Hole Diameter 4"
Tuners Gotoh 510, gold w/ ebony button
Electronics LR Baggs Anthem TRU-MIC
String Gauge D'Addario XT PB Light
Case Ameritage built